How to Convert WebP to JPG
- Click the Choose Files button to select the WebP images you want to convert or you can also drag and drop the WebP images.
- Optionally, select the desired output format. By default, the converter will output images in the JPG format
- Wait for some seconds to process your images. The conversion time will depend on the size and number of files selected.
- Once the conversion is complete, the JPG images will be available for download. Click the "Download all Images" button to save the converted images to your device.
That's it! With our easy-to-use WebP to JPG converter, you can quickly and efficiently convert your WebP images to desired format.
Benefits of Converting WebP to JPG
While WebP images offer better compression and smaller file sizes, they are not yet universally supported by all browsers and devices. Converting your WebP images to JPG format ensures that they can be displayed on a wider range of platforms without any compatibility issues.
- Faster loading times: Due to compatibility issues, WebP image may take longer time to load. By converting your WebP images to JPG format, you can ensure faster loading times for your site visitors.
- Increased availability: By converting your WebP images to JPG format, you can make your images available to a wider range of users.